Rheumatology Association of Iowa 7th Annual Meeting
Saturday, March 6 at 8:00am
View official event website
Visit the event website to learn more and register.
- Describe the immunopathogenesis of COVID-19 and the intersection of the infection and autoimmunity.
- Recognize the challenges posed by COID-19 in terms of society and science, clinical trial conduct and interpretation.
- Relate treatment and vaccine development to practical issues of patient care.
- Recognize changes in federal and local policies affecting practice.
- Evaluate the potential impact of new legislation on practice and payment models and be prepared to adapt.
- Identify opportunities for state and national advocacy, legislative action, and our need for representation at the state national level.