Physician Business Leadership Certificate Program - Session Five
Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 8:30am
View official event website
Visit the activity website to learn more and register.
Providers today face an era of change unlike any before. Reform policies, shifting requirements and fiscal uncertainty create a chaotic atmosphere for professionals and providers. Times like these require strong leaders with innovative and focused decision-making abilities. Participants in this program will gain the tools to become successful leaders in today’s complex health care environment.
Participants achieve the Physician Business Leadership Certification by attending the educational sessions and additional requirements in networking and involvement with other industry activities. The content focuses on:
- Equipping providers for today’s health care: Helping physicians improve their execution, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Foundational leadership skills: Fundamental leadership and business skills.
- Hot topics: Issues in health care delivery affecting physicians (e.g., crisis management and behavioral health program development).
Emerging and aspiring physician leaders.
- Coursework: Participants may have minor preparation work before each session. This will help them be fully prepared to engage in the subject.
- Education programs: Subject matter experts lead these sessions, which include interactive group discussions and group work.
- Assessments: After each program, attendees will complete a survey to examine whether that session achieved the educational objectives.
- Networking: Peer-to-peer learning and discussion of best practices are integrated into the sessions.