Gastrointestinal Oncology Conference
Friday, March 5 at 8:00am
View official event website
View the event website for the full agenda and to register.
The purpose of this conference is to provide insight and updates on the complexities of managing gastrointestinal cancers to a multidisciplinary population of healthcare providers.
- Discuss the role of genetic testing for colorectal and pancreatic cancers.
- Compare the role of endoscopic mucosal resection vs endoscopic surgical dissection in non-operative candidates.
- Define the role of oncology nurse navigators in the setting of gastrointestinal cancer patients.
- Explain the pros/cons of screening earlier for colorectal cancer.
- Illustrate the successful outcomes an NAPRC program has on colorectal cancer treatment.
- Measure the impact of genetic testing in identifying early stage cancer.