Foot & Ankle Symposium & Surgical Techniques
Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 8:00am
View official event website
BESPA Global and Des Moines University would like to invite you to this three-day, 100% virtual conference.
View the agenda on the registration website.
Podiatrists, orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeons (MD/DO), physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and other foot and ankle providers.
- Explain the etiology of forefoot, rearfoot and ankle pathology.
- Identify the radiographic findings of acute and chronic pathology of the forefoot, rearfoot and ankle.
- Compare the surgical management of acute and chronic ankle trauma.
- Describe the surgical management of the arthritic ankle.
- Describe the surgical management of forefoot deformities.
- Describe the surgical management and post-operative recovery of Achilles tendon injuries.
- List foot and ankle complications and their management.